Clayton was born and has spent the majority of his life in the Lone Star state. He grew up in nearby Conroe, Texas and received his undergraduate degree from Auburn University in 2008. After graduating, he became a regional account manager for a national air filter company in Houston, TX. From 2010 to 2013, he earned his law degree from the Houston College of Law (formerly South Texas College of Law) where he earned distinctions such as the Dean's List. Upon graduation and admittance to the Texas State Bar, Clayton joined The Voss Law Firm in 2014.
Clayton's current legal practice primarily consists of representing residential and commercial policyholders in first party insurance and breach of contract disputes. His extensive customer service background is evidenced by a client centered approach to the law. Since 2014, Clayton has handled and resolved over 200 first party property insurance claims spanning the entire state of Texas, including the Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin/San Antonio, Amarillo, McAllen, and Laredo areas to name a few.
- Bachelors Degree from Auburn University - 2008
- Juris Doctor from the Houston College of Law (formerly South Texas College of Law) - 2013
- Member of the Texas State Bar
- Member of the Alabama State Bar
- State Bar of Texas - 2014
- State Bar of Alabama - 2016
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas - 2015
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas - 2015
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas - 2015
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas - 2015