- Chronic vaginal drainage
- Erosion of the vaginal tissue
- Feeling as though something is protruding from the vagina
- Lower back pain
- Pain during intercourse
- Perforations of the bowel, bladder or blood vessels
- Pressure or feeling of “fullness” in the lower abdomen
- Reoccurrence of pelvic organ prolapse (POP) or stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
- Urinary problems
- Vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal infections
- Vaginal pain not related to intercourse
- Vaginal scarring
What are the bad side effects of some Transvaginal Mesh surgeries?
The Voss Law Firm, P.C. represents clients on a local, national and international basis. We proudly serve companies and individuals along the Gulf Coast and around the globe on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm collects nothing unless we recover on our client's behalf.