If you are a farmer affected by the drought, this free guide is for you! It provides critical information to help you file your claim with either the USDA-RMA or a private insurance company. In addition, it provides you with essential information about agricultural claim disputes that will help you protect your interests and obtain the best possible outcome when submitting your insurance claim.
Complete this form now to get a FREE copy of the report! It is quick and easy and there are no obligations.
As insurance claim lawyers, we know that times are hard and you need every penny you can get when you have incurred serious losses due to the drought. We do not want to see insurance companies take advantage of hardworking farmers and ranchers by undervaluing or denying claims. We want to help make sure you get as much as possible from the insurer during this severe drought.
In this handbook, you will learn how to document your losses due to the drought and file an effective claim that outlines the costs to your operation. Following are some of the points to include:
- Corn crop losses affect the food supply for humans and animals as well as alternative energy sources.
- Ranchers are downsizing cattle herds due to poor pasture conditions, rising feed costs, and depressed cattle prices.
- Reduced ethanol production increases the price of gasoline and decreases the nation’s overall fuel supply.
- Increased food and fuel prices are passed on to U.S. consumers.
The drought has hurt many in the agricultural business, whether they are growing corn for human consumption, animal consumption, or as a component of alternative fuel. If you are a rancher or farmer negatively impacted by the drought, you owe it to yourself to read this FREE book. Inside, you will find everything you need to know about filing an agricultural insurance claim including:
- Understanding the differences between filing a claim with the USDA-RMA and a private insurance provider.
- Knowing when to file a crop insurance claim.
- How to initiate an effective agricultural insurance claim.
- Understanding the agricultural insurance claim process.
- How agricultural insurance claim disputes work.
If the insurance company denies or undervalues your agricultural insurance claim, you need the services of a law firm that understands the agricultural industry and federal crop insurance laws. At the Voss Law Firm, we regularly help farmers and ranchers who have experienced severe crop losses due to the drought and we can help you too. Call one of our Texas insurance claim attorneys today at 888-614-7730 for a prompt and free consultation.