Many churches are staffed by part-time employees, volunteers, and as many full-time staff members as the budget will allow. For many of these churches, staff always seems to be stretched thin with the needs of the congregation, and there isn’t always time to fight with an insurance company over claims for windstorm damage—even when those losses threaten the future of the church, both structurally and financially.
Working With an Experienced Policyholder Attorney Helps Churches Avoid Complications and Unnecessary Hassles
The needs of your congregation don’t stop simply because church property was damaged. Whether minor winds affected roofing or straight-line winds caused extreme damage, church policyholders don’t always have the time to spare to deal with complicated claims, unfair denials, and other tricks and traps of the insurance industry.
By working with an attorney who has prior experience successfully resolving windstorm claims for churches, policyholders can:
- Avoid common mistakes and hassles
- Get immediate answers and explanations from an experienced legal professional
- Understand which damages may be claimed under the coverage they carry
- Maximize their recovery for wind-related losses
- Get appropriate assessments, estimates, and documentation
- Let the attorney negotiate with the insurance company and handle concerns
- Account appropriately for special needs and considerations from the start
- Get help prioritizing temporary and long-term recovery efforts
- Focus on serving the communities and individuals who depend on them
Get Help With a Windstorm Claim by Reaching Out to Our Experienced Legal Team Today
Whether you are struggling to resolve a wind damage claim for a small place of worship or a large network of churches, our experienced policyholder attorneys will treat your concerns with the care, skill, and attention you deserve. To start taking control of your church insurance claim, reach out to our legal team today by phone, or use the Live Chat on this page to start the conversation.