As community leaders and officials spring into action to serve their communities in the wake of a tornado, governmental policyholders are responsible for dealing with the damages sustained by government and civic properties. For many communities, a quick resolution of their governmental insurance claims is crucial to their overall recovery plan, but it’s not unusual for tornado claims to stretch on for months or years without payment.
How a Policyholder Attorney Can Help Municipalities and Government Agencies Deal With Tornado Losses
Governmental policyholders often struggle with slow, complicated insurance claims after a damaging tornado, but they don’t necessarily have to accept delays and unsatisfying results from the insurance coverage they pay for. When working with a tornado-affected municipality or agency, an experienced policyholder attorney can take valuable steps to:
- Review your recovery options under the insurance policies that are held
- Organize and implement an effective recovery plan
- Arrange fair estimates and assessments of tornado losses
- Fight unfair delays and denials
- Document and fight for the full extent of governmental losses
- Help governmental policyholder avoid costly mistakes and setbacks
- Maximize insurance recovery for tornado damages
- Keep policyholders informed about their rights and options
- Represent governmental policyholders in insurance litigation, if necessary for a fair resolution
Talk With Our Experienced Team About Your Governmental Tornado Insurance Claims Today
The policyholder attorneys with the Voss Law Firm have been instrumental in the financial recovery of numerous communities and agencies across the United States after tornados, floods, hurricanes, and other disasters. We assist governmental policyholders both large and small, and our tornado insurance claim lawyers would be happy to talk about your concerns in depth and offer tailored guidance that helps you take control of your insurance claim.
For more information or immediate assistance with a tornado insurance claim for your municipality, reach out to our experienced policyholder attorneys today by phone, email, or the confidential contact form on this page.