Insurance companies have trillions of dollars in assets. While they derive some of their income from annual premiums, they also make money at the expense of policyholders by delaying, denying or undervaluing property insurance claims. In addition, they use confusing insurance jargon and dirty tricks to hide the fact that they are treating policyholders unfairly to increase the bottom line.
Everyone should read this FREE report! Complete this form today to get your free copy of our e-book entitled Tricks of the Trade.
This report will explain the dirty tricks used by insurance companies to make more money at your expense including:
- Denying valid claims in order to increase profits.
- Delaying payment for as long as possible in hopes of avoiding payment altogether.
- Confusing customers with legal jargon and obscure contract clauses to avoid paying on a valid claim.
- Increasing premium rates on those with poor credit scores, even though they make their premium payments on time.
- Cancelling insurance policies on loyal customers who inquire about making a claim.
- Abandoning sick people by terminating insurance policies on those with expensive medical conditions to improve the bottom line.
You never know when you will need to make an insurance claim, so order your FREE copy of this book and get prepared today!
You pay ever-increasing insurance premiums every year to make sure you are covered for the unexpected. Then, when you need to take advantage of your policy provisions, the insurance company pulls out its bag of dirty tricks to delay, devalue, or deny your claim. They may even try using confusing language to avoid paying what they owe.
As Texas insurance claim lawyers, we regularly help those who have been victims of dishonest insurance claim practices. In this e-book, we arm you with the knowledge you need to protect yourself from unscrupulous insurance companies and ensure you do not fall victim to their dirty tricks.
Fill out this form today to get your FREE copy of the book and learn to recognize the dirty tricks insurance companies use to avoid paying a valid claim.
If you have additional questions or need legal assistance with a denied or undervalued insurance claim, contact an experienced Texas insurance attorney at the Voss Law Firm at 888-614-7730 for a free consultation. We know how to fight the insurance giants!