- They cannot put their own financial interests ahead of you, your family and your business;
- They cannot knowingly hire adversarial reviewers and investigators biased by their own financial gain or their attitudes toward home and business owners;
- They cannot take shortcuts in their job by not conducting a reasonable and complete investigation of your claim;
- They cannot deny claims with no reasonable basis;
- They cannot deny claims with no reasonable investigation of your claim;
- They cannot withhold payment for repairs and damage with unreasonable, exaggerated excuses;
- They cannot change their excuses to maintain a false denial of your claim;
- They cannot knowingly add to injuries in the face of reasonable needs;
- They cannot put unnecessary obstacles in the way of covering clear needs; and
- They cannot deny with no records and no investigation.
What are some samples of illegal conduct by an insurance company?
The Voss Law Firm, P.C. represents clients on a local, national and international basis. We proudly serve companies and individuals along the Gulf Coast and around the globe on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm collects nothing unless we recover on our client's behalf.