Damage to your business from a hail storm, fire, hurricane or tornado can often prevent your business from operating and may affect productivity, profit and stock value, as many of us know. But so many business owners never realized the devastating impact things like a shut down from civil authority or a pandemic - like COVID-19 - could cause to their business. When an insurance company refuses to fully and promptly pay commercial insurance business interruption claims, the resulting losses can be disastrous! You need insurance compensation, so you can get your business back in operation without further delay.
Download Mr. Voss' eBook on COVID-19 related business interruption claims now. Mr. Voss was the first lawyer in the nation to write a book detailing everythng you need to know about business interruption claims related to COVID-19 and he offers it to you now - completely free of charge with zero obligation.
Our Lawyers Focus on Denied Business Interruption Insurance Claims. Working in Partnership With You, We Will:
- Get temporary funds in place allowing to find alternative factories, warehouses or offices as required;
- Help you manage emergency works, for example temporary roofing, electrical safety, control of asbestos;
- Negotiate interim payments to cover emergency costs, such as re-stocking, staff wages, and replacement plant and computers;
- Assess and compile your insurance claim;
- Calculate your business interruption claim, including loss of profit and increased cost of working;
- Deal with the insurer and all their associates, including their loss adjuster, investigator, broker, surveyor, contractors, solicitors, etc.;
- File your lawsuit; and
- Settle your claim, or obtain a verdict against your insurance carrier, for the amount you are owed, and not a penny less.
In short, we take responsibility for everything, from start to finish, ensuring you receive what you are entitled to. And it’s never too late to contact us. We can take over even if you’ve already started to make your claim or if you’re unhappy with the settlement you’ve already received. One of our specialties is re-opening claims that have already been "settled".
"Don’t forget - the loss adjuster you’re dealing with is employed by the insurance company. They may seem very friendly and helpful at first, but they must settle your insurance claim as economically as possible."
The Voss Law Firm, P.C.holds insurance companies accountable for their duty to provide the coverage you have already paid for. Our insurance litigation attorneys have a proven record of helping companies get the maximum coverage for their property damage, inventory loss, officer liability and lost profit claims in both a timely and cost-effective manner. To learn more about commercial insurance disputes, contact The Voss Law Firm, P.C. at 1-888-614-7730.