What are some sinkhole signs to be aware of?
- Cracks in the walls
- Cracks around the door or window frames
- Cracks in the floor or pavement
- Cracks in and around the pool area
- Cracks in the foundation or the structure separating from the foundation
- Not being able to close doors and windows correctly
- Pooling of water on the property
- Slumping or slanting trees or sagging fencing
- Wilting vegetation in small circular areas
When a Texas sinkhole in a condominium happens, it can open up and swallow things such as cars, people, trees and other objects. Serious damage can occur, resulting in people loosing their personal belongings, vehicles and even loved ones.
Sometimes, when a sinkhole is just forming and you contact the insurance carrier, they may claim that the damage is related to another problem on your property. It is wise to talk to an experienced Texas sinkhole insurance claim attorney before proceeding with your condominium sinkhole damage claim, so you do not have to go down this road alone.
Sometimes these situations can be complicated, and the insurance adjuster may not want to pay you what your claim is worth. Make sure your rights in a Texas condominium insurance claim are protected and call the Voss Law Firm today at 888-614-7730 for a free legal consultation.
Also, please order your FREE book authored by attorney Bill Voss: Disputes With Your Insurance Company - What All Consumers Need to Know.