Toll-Free: 1-888-614-7730
Phone: (281) 842-8679
Toll Free: 1-888-614-7730

What is a Public Adjuster?

A public loss adjuster will investigate and examine insurance claims, assess cost and value of the loss, and submit a claim to your insurance company. A public adjuster works for the property owner, while a private adjuster works for the insurance company. Either way, their responsibility is to provide the best resolution to the property owners’ loss and negotiate payment for the repair, renovation or restoration.

A homeowner may choose to hire a certified public adjuster if they feel the adjuster working for their insurance company is not providing them with adequate compensation for their loss. In such a case, the public loss adjuster will conduct their own investigation of the claim and submit a separate claim for the purpose of negotiating a fair settlement through the insurance company. There are specific forms and files which are used by the public claims adjusters which are required by the insurance company.
Bill Voss
Connect with me
Aggressive policyholder attorney that fights hard for his clients and won't stop until he wins.
If No Recovery No Fee Guarenteed

The Voss Law Firm, P.C. represents clients on a local, national and international basis. We proudly serve companies and individuals along the Gulf Coast and around the globe on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm collects nothing unless we recover on our client's behalf.

Live Chat