Toll-Free: 1-888-614-7730
Phone: (281) 842-8679
Toll Free: 1-888-614-7730

Information on Filing a Complaint with the State Department of Insurance

If you are having an issue with your insurance company and believe that you are being treated unfairly or in bad faith, you can file a complaint with the your State’s Department of Insurance, if your insurance company fails to resolve your issues. First, you must provide the State Department of Insurance with all relevant information regarding your problem, and then the department will contact your insurance company as part of their investigation. The Voss Law Firm handles these types of complaints on a regular basis and would be glad to help you. Call us to day or fill out our online form. 

If No Recovery No Fee Guarenteed

The Voss Law Firm, P.C. represents clients on a local, national and international basis. We proudly serve companies and individuals along the Gulf Coast and around the globe on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm collects nothing unless we recover on our client's behalf.

Live Chat