Toll-Free: 1-888-614-7730
Phone: (281) 842-8679
Toll Free: 1-888-614-7730

My insurance provider is only paying part of my earthquake claim damage. What are my other options?

When your insurance provider decides to delay payments, deny payments or only pay part of your earthquake damage claim, you should speak with an attorney who is skilled in insurance claim disputes.

When your property has been damaged by an earthquake and you have earthquake insurance, you need to know that you have rights to push back on the insurance company in order to get what you deserve.

You may have to battle with your insurance company, or you may need to have an attorney file an insurance claim appeal. Remember, the insurance company wants to pay out as little as possible in claims.

If you need help filing an appeal or submitting an earthquake damage claim, call the skilled insurance claim attorneys at the Voss Law Firm who can answer your questions and determine what benefits you are entitled to under your earthquake insurance policy.

Call Texas insurance claim attorneys at the Voss Law Firm today 888-614-7730 for a free legal consultation. Also, order your FREE book today: Disputes With Your Insurance Company - What All Consumers Need to Know.
Bill Voss
Connect with me
Aggressive policyholder attorney that fights hard for his clients and won't stop until he wins.
If No Recovery No Fee Guarenteed

The Voss Law Firm, P.C. represents clients on a local, national and international basis. We proudly serve companies and individuals along the Gulf Coast and around the globe on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm collects nothing unless we recover on our client's behalf.

Live Chat