1. EXPERIENCE ASSESSING CLAIMS. Trial lawyers are experienced with cases like yours and can tell you at the outset whether it is worth your while to pursue legal action. If you are unlikely to prevail, you will not need to incur the time and expense of preparing for litigation.
2. NO FEES IF YOU DON'T RECOVER. Most trial lawyers work for a contingency fee, which means that if you do not win your case, you will pay no attorneys' fees. You will, however, be responsible for certain expenses not directly related to professional fees, such as the fees doctors charge for reviewing your records or being interviewed.
3. RED TAPE. An experienced trial lawyer can work through the maze of paperwork necessary to resolve your claim so that you can get on with your life.
4. INVESTIGATIVE TEAM. Experienced trial attorneys work with a team of investigators who have experience in specialized areas and will skillfully investigate the technical aspects of your case.
5. OBJECTIVITY. An experienced trial lawyer can be more objective about your case than you can and will not make a rash decision. Whereas you may be tempted, for instance, to go for a quick payout, your attorney will counsel you that it is in your best interests to wait for a more appropriate offer.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. An experienced trial lawyer will know whether your dispute may be best resolved through mediation, thereby saving you time, money, and emotional energy.
7. EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH OTHER LAWYERS. An experienced trial lawyer can deal most effectively and expediently with opposing counsel.
8. EXPERIENCE WITH INSURANCE COMPANIES. Trial lawyers are also used to working with insurance companies and will not be confused by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
9. BEST SETTLEMENTS. Experienced trial lawyers work hard to reach the best settlements for their clients, as early in the litigation process as possible.
10. BEST JURY VERDICTS. If a trial becomes necessary, an experienced trial lawyer can zealously represent you in court and work toward achieving the best possible jury verdict in your favor.
As experienced trial lawyers, The Voss Law Firm, P.C., is committed to providing the highest quality legal services to their clients. The Voss Law Firm, P.C. is a part of a full-service law firm with experienced attorneys and support staff using state-of-the-art technology, facilities and skills to provide quality legal services at a reasonable cost.