The Voss Law Firm is dedicated to helping real clients solve real problems and not just legal ones. In addition to helping individuals and business owners resolve their insurance claim issues, attorneys Bill Voss and Scott Hunziker are honored to assist others through various philanthropic opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally.
Our Attorneys Devote Time and Resources to Worthy Causes
Most law firms participate in some form of charity for the tax breaks and the boost to their public image. At the Voss Law Firm, we put our money where our hearts are, raising and donating funds that will be used to meet the needs of our local community. We consider social awareness an important factor in our mission and purpose, and social responsibility is a key principle to our success.
More than simply donating money, attorneys Bill Voss and Scott Hunziker are proud participants in local charity drives and social projects to benefit the public good. Attorney Bill Voss personally takes part in many charitable bicycle rides around Texas (including the MS-150 to benefit The National Multiple Sclerosis Society). He encourages others to take an active role in the foundations and charities they believe in.
Events and Charities We Have Supported in the Past
While our firm is proud to provide financial donations, our staff members have earned the trust of their community through promoting literacy, donating food to the hungry, and building affordable housing. We have made contributions to many worthy organizations, including the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation, March of Dimes, Habitat for Humanity, God's Little Children, Little Footprints, UNICEF, and the American Heart Association.
Our staff members have also contributed their time and effort to many different charitable endeavors, including:
- Montrose Street Reach. There are over one thousand homeless children and teenagers living on the streets of Houston, many of whom have been victims of trauma and abuse. Members of the Voss Law Firm delivered Christmas gifts to the children of Houston through Montrose Street Church, Youth With A Mission (YWAM) Houston, and Joe Williams Ministries, bringing holiday cheer to vulnerable members of our community.
- Angel Reach. This outreach program provides resources and tools for at-risk children and youth to transition from foster care to living and working as productive adults. Attorney Bill Voss gave 50 Kindles and Amazon gift cards to the organization, hopeful that the children would be able to use them for studying and advancing their future education.
- The Red Cross. Attorney Bill Voss and attorney Scott Hunziker have seen firsthand the importance of the organization in their own hometown and across the nation. When families and businesses have been destroyed by natural disasters, the Red Cross provides relief for people who are injured or displaced from their homes. With their unique vision of what “help” really means, the Voss Law Firm participates with gusto in all that the Red Cross stands for. The firm encourages donations to the Red Cross by pledging to match 100% of any donations up to $1,000.
- The Brain Treatment Foundation. When the opportunity arose to organize an offshore fishing trip experience in Costa Rica for former service members, it was a true honor and an experience the whole firm was very proud to be a part of. The Freedom Alliance and The Brain Treatment Foundation came together with the Voss Law Firm to help wounded service members from the Army Rangers, the Army Special Forces (Medic), and a Recon Marine, creating wonderful memories for the brave soldiers who served our country.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Mr. Voss and those in his firm are avid supporters of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and we encourage others to join in supporting the goals of this nonprofit organization. The Voss Law Firm is a proud sponsor of the foundation’s One Walk program, the largest type 1 diabetes event in the world, and the organization’s top fundraising event.
- BAPS Walk Green. BAPS Charities is an international organization dedicated to providing relief, education, healthcare, and fun events for children worldwide. One of its many efforts is the Walk Green, an annual walkathon in 70 cities across North America to raise funds for The Nature Conservancy. Our firm sponsored the event, and staff members participated in the walkathon to support the preservation of nature for future generations.
Our insurance claims attorneys have a national reputation for obtaining exceptional results in the most complex cases, as well as operating with the highest ethical principles. By putting morality ahead of pretense, the Voss Law Firm demonstrates its commitment to making a difference not just to its clients, but to everyone. To learn more about our firm, sign up for our free monthly newsletter using the form on this page.