Toll-Free: 1-888-614-7730
Phone: (281) 842-8679
Toll Free: 1-888-614-7730

Who pays for my medical bills after an offshore accident?

If an offshore accident has left you seriously injured and with medical bills piling up from your doctor's visits, tests and surgeries, then you need to call an experienced maritime accident attorney. Medical bills can quickly add up. If you are out of work due to your offshore injury, you may be stressed with the amount of money you may owe in medical bills.

Don't give up too soon. A skilled lawyer will be able to determine if you are covered by maintenance and cure. Your insurance may take care of a portion of these costs, or your employer may cover the costs (if you are determined to be a seaman covered under the Jones Act).

Federal laws provide for maintenance and cure expenses to be covered by your employer under the Jones Act. To determine if you are entitled to these benefits, call a Gulf Coast maritime attorney at the Voss Law Firm. Call Bill Voss, a Texas maritime lawyer for a free legal consultation at 888-614-7730, to determine if you may be able to get your medical expenses and other damages covered by your employer after an offshore injury.
If No Recovery No Fee Guarenteed

The Voss Law Firm, P.C. represents clients on a local, national and international basis. We proudly serve companies and individuals along the Gulf Coast and around the globe on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm collects nothing unless we recover on our client's behalf.

Live Chat