Toll-Free: 1-888-614-7730
Phone: (281) 842-8679
Toll Free: 1-888-614-7730

I am a business creditor located outside Texas, but within the United States. How can I pursue a Texas debtor for unpaid invoices, breach of contract, or other business/commercial claims?

You have two potential avenues for pursuing a debtor in Texas.

1. You may pursue a Texas debtor by filing a lawsuit in the county where the debtor has its principal place of business. After obtaining a judgment against the debtor, a creditor can then execute its judgment by pursuing assets of the debtor.

2. You may also have the right to sue a debtor in your home state. Once a judgment is obtained, the home state judgment can be domesticated to Texas. Once the judgment is properly domesticated, recorded and docketed in Texas, a creditor can then execute its judgment by pursuing the assets of the debtor.

If No Recovery No Fee Guarenteed

The Voss Law Firm, P.C. represents clients on a local, national and international basis. We proudly serve companies and individuals along the Gulf Coast and around the globe on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm collects nothing unless we recover on our client's behalf.

Live Chat