Toll-Free: 1-888-614-7730
Phone: (281) 842-8679
Toll Free: 1-888-614-7730

I slipped and fell on a boat off the Gulf Coast and broke my arm. How do I know if I need an offshore injury lawyer for my maritime accident?

We are sorry to hear of your maritime injury and understand you probably feel overwhelmed and not really sure whom to trust and where to turn. Unfortunately, employers do not always tell you the full truth about the benefits you may be entitled to after an offshore injury. This is why we always think an injured seaman should talk with an offshore injury lawyer after an accident at sea.

The fact that your injuries will make it impossible to perform the physical aspects of your job may be reason enough that you should speak with a lawyer knowledgeable in the Jones Act and other maritime law provisions. An experienced offshore injury attorney will let you know if you qualify for seaman status under the Jones Act and help you obtain the most compensation and benefits you are entitled to.

When you bring a maritime law claim under the Jones Act, you will need the help of a skilled Jones Act attorney to ensure your rights and protect your interests. Contact a skilled Texas offshore injury lawyer at the Voss Law Firm today at 888-614-7730 for a free legal consultation.
If No Recovery No Fee Guarenteed

The Voss Law Firm, P.C. represents clients on a local, national and international basis. We proudly serve companies and individuals along the Gulf Coast and around the globe on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm collects nothing unless we recover on our client's behalf.

Live Chat